Teotihuacan and Basilica of Guadalupe Tour
- Join us on a full day tour to three of the most important places in Mexican culture. Enrich your experience with a private guide heritage interpreter guide who will get you closer to the history and understanding of these places.
Tlatelolco, the actual largest archaeological site in Mexico City that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire. Here lied the biggest market of that empire and was consummated the conquest of the Aztecs.
Right there lies the Square of the Three Cultures, where the prehispanic, colonial and present of Mexico get together. Later, you will go to the popularly known as “La Villa”, or the Basilica of Guadalupe, which is the most important religious building in Mexico, and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. This temple receives large amounts of pilgrims annually.
After visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, we will continue our tour to Teotihuacan, “City of the Gods.” A professional private guide will accompany you on a journey through the history of this mystical place that will surprise you as it once must have surprised Mesoamerican ancient travelers who came from other cities of its time.
Operational Days: Monday to Sunday
- Entrance to Tlatelolco and Teotihuacán
- Round transfer
- Bilingual guide
- Mezcal tastings
- Open Area of the Palacio de Bellas Artes, on Avenida Hidalgo, at 9:00 hrs
- Hotel NH Zona Rosa, Liverpool 155.
- Esplanade of the National Auditorium on one side of the stone of the Lunario, at 8:00 hrs
- Optional tips
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy this tour with a private guide, guarantee of personalized attention and service
- Get to know the important religious buldings of Basílica of Guadalupe
- Visited one of the most visted archaelogical sites in the Americas: Teotihuacán
- Discover the site that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire: Tlatelolco
Duration: 8.5 hours
This attraction is included in the Five Day Pass and Fifteen Day Pass.