San Miguel de Allende Tour
While you are in Mexico City, do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the main colonial cities of Mexico: San Miguel de Allende, in Guanajuato. Which was declarated the best city in the world in 2017.
Its colorful streets and architecture, as well as its historical wealth, have made it one of the most beautiful places in the world.
We will leave in the morning from our meeting point at the center of Mexico City. In our drive, we will see the landscape of Central Mexico. Once in San Miguel de Allende, we will have an hour and a half guided tour where we will get to know the main attractions of the city such as the symbolic parish of San Miguel Arcangel, the garden, the Temple of San Francisco, the Casa de Allende and the Civic Plaza. We will visit the Handcraft Market, where you can buy typical handcrafts, elaborated mainly with mache paper, metals and blown glass.
During our tour you will also learn more about the history of Mexico; outside the Municipal Palace are the figures of Miguel Ignacio Allende, important character during the War of Independence.
After the guided tour you will have free time to scroll the streets at your own pace, visit the famous galleries. You will have the chance to eat in famous restaurants or local markets. (Lunch not included)
You can also go to the viewpoint to take amazing pictures of the town.
We will depart from San Miguel de Allende around 4:30 pm to drive back to Mexico City arriving between 8:30 pm and 9:00 pm.
Operational Days: Wednesday, friday and Saturday
- Round Transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Hostel Amigo at Isabel la Católica, 6:50 hrs
- NH Zona Rosa Liverpool 155, 6:10 hrs
- Optional Tips
- Drinks and Food
- Additional Activities
- Impressive colonial and neoclassical architecture
- Get to know the history of Mexico during the Independence period
- Walk the beautiful and diverse handcraft market
- Free time to explore the city at your own pace
- Take advantage of your time in Mexico City to get to know one of the main colonial cities of Mexico
- Visit the famous town in one day for an affordable price