Come to have fun and feel the passion with the best wrestling tour. In this tour you will enjoy the incredible panoramic view on board of the double floor bus with retractable roof (ready to close according to the weather) visiting: “Monumento a la Revolucion”, “Alameda Central”,
“Glorieta de Colón”, “Parroquia de la Sta. Veracruz”. Arriving to “Arena Mexico” you will not only get a free mask and a shot of tequila, also you will live first person and understand the culture of the wrestling art, explained by the guide.
Mexican wrestling began in 1840, one hundred years before it became an official sport. The first wrestling’s took place in public squares, theaters, bull rings, or any small “box ring” where fight demonstrations take place.
At the beginning of the 20th century, most of the wrestling promotor´s were foreigners, for example the Italian Giovanni Resselech, who organized two wrestling seasons in 1910, another example is the Belgian Constant le Marin, who first made a presentation including a Mexican vs a Romanian wrestler in 1921. With this background and the increasing popularity of this activity, the first wrestling function was made on the “Arena Mexico” in September 21 st of 1933, on the previously called “Arena Modelo”
- Tuesday and Friday
NOTE: Reservation 48 hrs needed to check availability.
- Parroquia de la Sta. Veracruz
- Monumento a la Revolución
- Alameda Central
- Arena México, CDMX
- 4 Hours
Meeting Point (pick ups):
Tuesday: 18:45 Hrs. Capital Bus Zócalo Stop (next to the main Cathedral)
Friday: 18:45 Hrs. Capital Bus Zócalo Stop (next to the main Cathedral)
RECOMENDATIONS AND PASSENGER INDICATIONS
1. Pay attention to the guide’s instructions at all times.
2. Units are not equipped to carry big bags, neither large strollers
3. The abuse of alcoholic beverages will make you lose the right to return in the unit.
4. Inside of the “Arena Mexico” you can buy snacks and drinks
1. Round transportation Capital bus (double floor bus, retractable roof, panoramic view)
2. Traveler insurance on board
3. Bilingual guide, expert in the wrestling art
4. Entrance to the “Arena Mexico” (central preferred zone) The show is 2 up to 3 fights
5. Wrestler mask
6. Tequila shots
This attraction is included in the Three Day Pass Pass, Five Day Pass and the Fifteen Day Pass.