Nature, peace and a little bit of history, what else can you ask for ?
If you are looking for a quiet time, a color-full place and an unforgettable adventure, this tour is meant for you! Let your eyes be witnesses of the amazing landscapes that La joya in the famous Paso de Cortés has to offer you. Walk by the very same place where the spanish-conqueror walked before entering into Mexico-Tenochtitlán. Get to see the 2 most famous volcanoes in Mexico, Iztaccihuatl (the sleeping woman) and the Popocatépetl (the Smoking Mountain) and discover their tragical-love story while enjoying the nature that surround this beautiful place.
Operational Days : Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Round transportation from meeting point.
- Bilingual guide.
- Food and beverages
- Optional Tips
- Get to know “Paso de Cortés”
- Enjoy the magnificent landscapes.
- Get in touch with nature.
- Wear warm clothes and climbing shoes or boots.
- Don´t forget to bring water with you.
- Keep in mind that this tour would be a long walk-tour, and the speed of this will be determined by the group in general.
- Hiking will be the primary action, good physical condition is recommended.
Meeting point: Hostal Amigo, Isabela la Catolica #61-A , Centro ,CDMX at 6:20 a.m.
Duration: 11 hours.
This attraction is included in the Fifteen Day Pass.