Trick Eye Mexico Museum.
Get your eyes ready and try not to blink!
As the 7th franchise of this magnificent and unique museum, and the very 1st in Latin America, the Trick Eye Museum will trick your eyes up to the point where reality will become just an illusion. Thanks to its 3-D illusions and the augmented reality (AR) YOU will become part of the exhibitions .
The museum is divided in 6 different zones :
- Aqua Zone: Whether you want to be a mermaid, ride a sea-dragon or just take some pics of the whales, this place is for you.
- Masterpiece Zone: If you like art, you have found the right spot. Here you will see some of the world´s most famous masterpieces, like “La Mona Lisa”, “The Starry Night” and other are waiting here for you.
- Winter Zone: Had you ever wonder how is like to meet Santa and Rodolf the Reindeer? Come along, and meet some other polar characters such as polar bears and the snow-man.
- Halloween Zone: Fight the evil and dark forces during these Holiday , defeat the Witch and try to escape from her crystal ball.
- Jungle Zone: Find out how does pandas live between their bamboo jungle , sit aside a frog under her lotto umbrella, relax and enjoy the view.
- Best Trick Eye Zone: Only the best of the best, based on the visitors favorites this zone will make you feel like everything is coming out just to catch you and bring you inside this exhibition.
- Monday to Sunday from 10h to 21h
- Entrance to the Trick Eye Museum
- Av Ejército Nacional 843-B, Granada, 11520 Ciudad de México, CDMX
This attraction is included in theFifteen Day Pass.