Magic Towns Tour.
Visit Mexico´s Magic Towns!
We will start at Real del Monte, where you will taste (at your own expense) pastes,heavy cream bread, tamales, pulque and some other delicious plates from Hidalgo. After on you will visit the English graveyard, where all the graves are oriented towards England, and some free time for lunch will be given.
The next stop will be at Huasca de Ocampo, where you will get to see the asaltic Prisms. Standing at 30 meters. These structures adornate the walls of Santa Maria Regla. You will also see 4 waterfalls that end at the dam of San Antonio Regla and the Hacienda San Miguel Regla.
We will return to Mexico City in the afternoon.
- Round transportation from meeting point.
- Bilingual guide.
- Food and beverages
- Optional Tips
- Hotel NH Reforma, The National Auditorium, The Palace of Fine Arts
- 10 hours.
- The Basaltic Prisms
- Hacienda San Miguel Regla
- Magical town of Real del Monte
- Bring an umbrella with you.
- Walk carefully, since the ground is sometimes irregular.
- Wear confortable shoes, or boots if posible.