Capital Bus – Hop on, Hop off
Explore the most emblematic sites in the City on board of comfortable sightseeing buses with retractable roof. Hop-on and hop-off from the bus as many times you wish thru any of our routes. Discover the most exiting museums, restaurants and entertainment centers in the during your day tour.
Sightseeing tour and panoramic view of el Zocalo, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Independence Angel, Antropologia Museum, Polanco, Zona Rosa, and Roma neighborhoods, all along one route.
- Monday to Sunday from 9:00 to 9:00 hrs
- Frequency: 20 to 35 minutes aprox
Reforma – Sante Fe Route
Visit the hippestrequenc commercial and business areas in Mexico City. Travel from the Angel of Independence all across the City to Santa Fe and get to know one of the largest malls in Latin America with its exclusive and trend shops, ice skating, restaurants and entertainment centers for all tastes and ages.
- Monday to Sunday
- Departures from Liverpool No. 155, Zona Rosa: 9:00, 12:00, 13:00 and 18:00 hrs
- Departures from Centro Santa Fe: 10:30, 1:30, 4:30 and 7:30 hrs (infront Saks Fifth Avenue)
Temples and Basilica Route
Visit Garibaldi Plaza to listen some Mariachi Music the Tequila and Mezcal Museum. Get to visit the Guadalupe Virgin Temple (Basilicia), San Judas Tadeo Church and the main temples around downtown.
- Monday to Thursday
- Departures from Zocalo at 9:00, 11:00, 1:00, 3:00 and 17:00 hrs
- Returns from Basilica de Guadalupe at 10:00, 12:00, 2:00, 4:00 and 18:00 hrs
- Liverpool 155, Colonia Juárez, Del. Cuauhtémoc Código postal 06600, México D.F (NH Collletion Hotel)
- Zona Rosa: Liverpool Street #155 (NH Collection Hotel)
- Historical Center: Calle Monte de Piedad S / N, (behind the Cathedral)
- Colonia Roma: Plaza Villa of Madrid esq. with Av. Oaxaca (Fountain of the Cibeles)
- National Auditorium: Lateral Paseo de la Reforma, (in front of the National Auditorium)
- Angel of the Independence: Av. Reforma in the roundabout of the Angel of the Indep.
- Hemicycle of Colón: Facing the central Alameda (At the entrance to the Museum of Memory and Tolerance)
- Basilica: Calzada de Guadalupe Avenue, almost corner with Garrido.
What makes Capital Bus different?
- Luxury buses with convertible roof.
- Service in sun or rain 365 days a year.
- Duration of tickets: 1 day.
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Exclusive space for wheelchair.